Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Octobers Surprises

Have you had a time in your life where little things just seemed extremely big? Where you let them create anxiety and twisted you up inside?...Of course you have! We have all done that at some time . Well, I have gotten a lot better at not letting that happen until this past couple months. I usually adopt an attitude of just eating the elephant one bite at a time....But, I may be an empty nester but my worrying about my girls when things are creating stress in their lives still can keep me awake at night. I also have a few friends in my life that are dealing with terminal illness....(let me tell you that sure makes you count your blessings)...On top of that I've been taking courses to get my Real Estate Brokers license so that I can be an Associate Broker. Let me tell you that one of the things I have always hated is TESTS!.. especially since a riding accident that really scrambled my brains....This test is not written to make it easy for you... They make sure you really read the questions and walk through logically to figure out the best possible answer..  Then to add to the matter I would of swore that I booked my exam for Friday.... today!... But, about 3:30 on Wednesday while home with a head cold I found out mercifully that I was actually booked to write it on Thursday... yesterday!....
and guess what I woke up to yesterday morning...  


I woke up in the early morning hours to a bright white glow outside.... startling as we still have not had any frost here!  I actually managed to go back to bed and roll over and back to sleep. Mainly because we also had lost power!. 

I for whatever reason woke up really groggy from the head cold...I keep taking cat naps and waking up to the hugest beautiful flakes of snow blanketing the garden further... It was attempting to melt but coming down faster then it could keep up with...

These pictures were quickly snapped as I was driving out heading to Grand Rapids to sit in an enclosed little box of a room your locked into....no water bottles allowed even!!  Yep there goes my agoraphobia kicking in big time.... Usually when there is stress in my life its the garden I turn too for my therapy... So what does one do the night before to soothe themselves and try to calm themselves...... 



They curl up on the couch with their best friend and watch the Big Bang Theory ...
Laughing is a great medicine...
I did pass....
Happy Fertilizer Friday.... I shall be working on the last bit of the Mermaids Manic Monday link ups this weekend and will have the agenda of purposed topics for you to look at and plan for this week..

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for all the comments left on the blog and sent privately. 
I love to hear from you. I do answer each and every one and I love to read other peoples blogs.

Make this weekend joyful.

Kate

ff

1 comment:

  1. YOU GOT SNOW BEFORE ME??? WOW! We were 15C today! we are supposed to have snow by monday...but if I don't capitalize the S or the M maybe it won't happen...lol
    Have a great weekend sister girl...I watch Big Bang..but my favorite is Mike and Molly...they make me smile.
    SO???? are you an agent???
    I hope the cold goes away soon...
    I also hope to link into Mermaid's manic monday!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete