Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Turkey time....

Its been a great week... I have just completed my Broker Prep class.. STRESSFUL. The stress is relieved though as I passed with over 90%....    Also remember the pre-listing appts last week. Well, I also got two new listings...and one new buyer..So busy busy busy. Rain for a lot of the week. Much needed and helpful when you need to focus on studying. The gardening is beckoning but Im off to Frankenmuth for the Crabby Lobster Claim bake.. We decided we would celebrate our Canadian Thanksgiving up there. So I am wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.. Enjoy your family and friends and the Turkey coma..
                                
                                      Kate.

PS... The Turkeys that were hiding out on our property have disappeared.... 

I am linking up over at Tootsie Time... 


ff

3 comments:

  1. Wunderschön, diese Farben bringen die Sonne in mein Herz.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a lot still blooming and looking quite nice. Is what you're calling chocolate Joe pye, eupatorium rugosum? It looks like the same plant I grow and we call it chocolate boneset.

    ReplyDelete