Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I can sing a Rainbow...... Reds


Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too.
Listen with your eyes,  
Listen with your ears,
and sing everything you see,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing along with me.
Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too!


So did you guess what the next colour would be? I actually surprised myself in singing this favorite child's song of mine that I remembered it fairly well. Although I did have the title slightly wrong... Its actually  "I can sing a Rainbow" .  Considering the ages of my three girls I'm thinking that's pretty good!.  I also found out there is a song by Dr Hook with the title "Sing me a Rainbow"



Some of the "REDS" are not as red as I would like them...But, if they are described as red who am I to argue with the the powers that be.
This is one of my absolute favorite photos of my pond.... Is this doing your heart good? Seeing all this glorious green and colour... four months and counting....See some people are counting down for Thanksgiving or Christmas but not me. I'm already counting down to digging in the soil. 
I'm going to let you wander at your own pace and enjoy... I'm hoping that all this will brighten a few of my friends hearts too. If you want to be really optimistic then for those of you with greenhouse it will actually be a lot less time!




This was sold to me as a "Red"....



















Well Im feeling better after that.. I hope you are too!.  I think its a fairly good coverage of the red in my garden but Im sure I am missing some. 
What is your favorite photo.. Do you see something you think I should add?

Another thing to be thankful for... How my blog make a great journal of what happened through out the gardening season so I can visit on 21 degree days when its blowing and snowing and cars are slipping everywhere outside. 
Thanks for walking my garden. Please come again. Leave me a message so I know who has been.
To everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday. Make it a joyful day.
Take time to really think about all the small things that we take for granted and truly give thanks.
If you know someone all on their own. If you can possibly do it.. Why not invite them in to break bread with you!. 

Kate.







No comments:

Post a Comment