Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Herks blooming...


So just 10 days ago I shared how I had been given a SIGN  
I thought I should let you see what Herk has done in just 10 days!

 I've turned him so that his stock has to reach towards the sun and hopefully make it stronger rather then it getting so heavy and falling down if left on the window side... I will probably go a head and put in a support though because once he actually starts blooming the head gets very heavy.
 So this morning after getting up and going out and shoveling and plowing a full foot of new snow... I started in on cleaning up the indoor plants... removing dead and dying leaves and cutting back some plants that were just getting to look shabby. I noticed that Herks bloom capsule was already starting to split open... I took this picture... then....
within two hours of the first photo I took this one!...
I will probably take one tonight and then again one tomorrow morning for another update..... 
get ready to see just exactly what Herk looks like when he puts on the shine....

Oh and then is more snow coming... Its been a very fantastic winter if you are a winter person!.... 

Kate
Im linking up with my first Fertilizer Friday for 2014...
hope you enjoy...

Fertilizer Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment