Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fertilizer Friday Sept 28/12


Phew! Another week has gone by already?  I've noticed all the colour coming out in the leaves as I drive to work but, honestly..... Where did this week go?
I was able to spend all of Sunday in my garden and I put in 300 tulip bulbs which I'm excited to see in the spring.. I've put in quite a few hours in the Secret garden planting in the new arrivals... Work however has been very busy and this week I really haven't had the time to do anything other then snap some very quick pictures... So, please enjoy a "silent walk" through my garden. If your looking for correct names then please refer to Sept 21st Fertilizer Friday and hopefully I will have put in both the Latin and common.



































I hope you've enjoyed your walk as I do every day. Rest assured however if you were actually in the garden you would hear the babbling water fall as well as the frogs and various birds that call Frog Hollow home..

Thank you for stopping by and please do come again...Also, please leave me a comment so I know
you've been. 



.my button




10 comments:

  1. Your fall plants looks so happy. LOVE your sedum, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla. Im loving all the various Sedums here too!. Im actually adding in some other species too!
      Please come and walk my garden any time.

      Delete
  2. Your sedum, balloon flowers, and asters are beautiful. I enjoyed the walk through your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day I keep waiting to see the signs that everything is starting to go backwards and finally slip into their a slumber for the winter a head. This is my first real year of gardening in Michigan and I have cut back alot so that I could figure out where to put all the new plants that are arriving. Next year it will be amazing to see the improvements.
      Thank you for walking my garden and please do come again

      Delete
  3. Hi my first time here, just came in from Tootsie's FF, but i failed to link this time there. You certainly have wonderful colors around you, and i most like that water feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking in. I love the water feature too. I grew up on a large lake in Northern British Columbia Canada. The sound of the waterfall has a real soothing effect on me. Id like to improve the placement of the rocks in places but that will have to wait till next year.
      Please to stop by and walk the garden again.

      Delete
  4. Hey I like the new look of your blog. Nice pictures to but they should be bigger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried everything to figure out why I can't get any more then one to enlarge! I'll have to go and find a techie somewhere!

      Delete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful garden! So glad i found your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. My garden is where I spend all my spare time. Its certainly is my therapy! I look forward to continually developing it and creating the garden I can visualize it could be!
    Please do come again and walk my garden often.

    ReplyDelete