Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fertilizer Friday Sept 28/12


Phew! Another week has gone by already?  I've noticed all the colour coming out in the leaves as I drive to work but, honestly..... Where did this week go?
I was able to spend all of Sunday in my garden and I put in 300 tulip bulbs which I'm excited to see in the spring.. I've put in quite a few hours in the Secret garden planting in the new arrivals... Work however has been very busy and this week I really haven't had the time to do anything other then snap some very quick pictures... So, please enjoy a "silent walk" through my garden. If your looking for correct names then please refer to Sept 21st Fertilizer Friday and hopefully I will have put in both the Latin and common.



































I hope you've enjoyed your walk as I do every day. Rest assured however if you were actually in the garden you would hear the babbling water fall as well as the frogs and various birds that call Frog Hollow home..

Thank you for stopping by and please do come again...Also, please leave me a comment so I know
you've been. 



.my button