Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Do you know my mother?

As I drive back and forth from work several trees have caught my eyes... 
I finally made myself turn off and drive over to take a closer look at this one. 
I have no idea what species it is... Its reminded me of the Dr.Seuss book " Are you my mother"

What beautiful blooms are covering this tree and have been already for at least 10 days.. but look at these large joyful leaves.

How could you not want to have these blooms to look at in your yard...
I would love to find out what this is so I can hunt one down for my acreage. I even know exactly where I'm going to plant it!
Larry... or anyone else out there....Please help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... It looks like a catalpa to me... Beautiful but it can be messy with long seed pods so site it accordingly. L

    ReplyDelete