Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

ENFJ's....... personality testing...

Todays challenge for Blogtember is to take this test....click HERE....
So I did it this morning. At first response to it I wasn't happy! I ended up an ENFJ with it being a strong on the judging over Preceiving (78%)... But, then I asked my middle daughter who is also doing this challenge. 
I also went on to read what all of it put together was saying about me. Who I share these traits with, What my best occupation choices would be etc. I have to tell you that I share this trait with no less then Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagon, Tony Blair, Clara Barton as well as Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama! Then a whole list of movie stars...
Still I really hate to think of myself as judgmental. Because, I have learnt that throughout my life when ever I have "judged" someone for something.... God seems to bring that very challenge into my life as if he is saying.. "ok, lets see how you deal with this then!"..... I did read through all the other things it had to say and I have to agree with it!. But, I'm feeling a bit like a slacker comparing myself with all the other names on the list. It went on to say that ENFJ's are the benevolent "pedagogues" of humanity. We have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturer tutelage. We have Phenomenal Interpersonal Skills and unique salesmanship! AWESOME... hopefully this means all the hard work and training I'm doing to constantly improve my abilities as a Realtor are going to pay off in the end... smiling.. I actually think its paying off if I am doing the best job I can to help everyone who I work for.  It went on to say that we believe in our dreams and see ourselves as helpers and enablers.... YEP!.. I can't argue with that either... The it went on to say ENFJ's are global learners and that they see the big picture..  ENFJ's focus is expansive and some can juggle an amazing amount of responsibilities an projects simultaneously. Many have tremendous entrepreneurial ability's and that ENFJ's are by definition J's - which we associate organization and decisiveness.  The one sentence in all of this though that truly hit home at the moment is that ENFJ's often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear!..... That is so what has happened for me in the past year and a half with my trying to re-create myself yet again having moved countries, changed careers and started a new marriage..... I've joined clubs and have had a lot of responsibility's appointed to me... I am in the process of learning to say....NO! I have far too many things having me hopping all the time. Its one of the things about a Realtor that we do make ourselves available to someone else s needs. I'm learning to block off time for myself and take mini trips etc so that I regain balance in my life. I was able to sit out on my deck on Sunday... feeling guilty because I had gotten out of an invitation that may have been a lot of fun but I really was feeling under the weather and a day just being at my home and puttering around with my projects or sitting quietly with a cup of tea and chasing butterfly's around with my camera was exactly what I needed!
I am looking at where my time can best be used and I'm stepping down from some of the things that just do not work at the moment because of other commitments that have to be given priority. One thing I've learnt is that when something wakes you up thinking about it and your wrestling back and forth about it causing you a lot of mental anguish. Its something you best look at and deal with quickly before it effects your health!
Some great food for thought through this test and it also points a finger at what I have been saying now for a few weeks...

It is never too late to become all you were meant to be..........

I hope your tests were helpful or gave you something to think about..pointed you in a direction...
Till tomorrow when the challenge continues....

Kate










1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!! Love the picture of the mermaid also.

    ReplyDelete