Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I can not tell you!

Todays Blogtember is "A MEMORY YOU WOULD LOVE TO RELIVE"....wow!
That is a very easy one for me!. Unfortunately I can not share it with the world!!! Smiling a very smirky knowing smile...... wink wink nudge nudge.....

There are actually a lot of memories that I would love to relive. That is why they are "memories"...
Im trying hard though to live in the present and not to let any of the sad memory's steal my joy.  Im trying to live everyday in the fullest. Sharing an office with a colleague who has terminal cancer it really brings it home to you how precious our time is. Im living with a renewed attitude that I should tell people that I love them. Let them know how special they are in my life. Pursue happiness and fulfillment and let go of the people and things that cause me bad stress! Im taking charge of my own happiness and future. If there is anything I have learnt in my 53 years. Its if I want it done..I have to do it myself....

Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment