Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Missing Tootsietime.com and others? heres why....

Just a special note for all of us who look forward to Glendas posts over at Tootsie time..
Somehow something went wrong and her domain is saying that she doesn't have it anymore!...
this means that she may have to start all over again!.. 5 years and over 700 posts maybe lost...
She is currently working with Google to see what they can do to help with this. Lets hope that they can. Apparently she is not the only one experiencing this!..
Tootsie will be back... stay tuned.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. you are a sweetie for posting this...I am just glad I didn't put my giveaway post up the day before I lost access!!! You have no idea how upsetting this is...my Tootsie Time is almost like another child to me in some ways...lol....I have put my heart and soul in that site and to have possibly lost it all is devastating! I will be back as soon as I possibly can!

    ReplyDelete