Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wednesdays silent walk

Wednesday's Blogtember and OutdoorWednesdays are running together how convenient it is that I actually walked through a new garden tonight just in time to share with you... I hope you enjoy your silent walk......



















































The daylight fades much quicker this time of year... We were all treated to learning how to make a swag.... I gathered lots of ideas..I hope you did too!.

Kate

Outdoor Wednesday logo         


5 comments:

  1. Lovely outdoor shots.
    The decorative pieces are so beautiful.
    Happy ODW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous garden, the brick paved area especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden. I could see myself in the swing seat reading a book for hours. Lovely photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful garden tour, thanks for sharing your world

    ReplyDelete